Debating Conservatives on Jeb Bush, Bernie Mania and Obama's Voting Rights Act Plea

Watch Banter editor Ben Cohen duke it out with conservatives over Jeb Bush's extraordinary claim that Obama is responsible for the predicament in Iraq, Bernie Sander's extraordinary poll numbers in New Hampshire, and Obama’s call to restore the Voting Rights Act.
Watch Banter editor Ben Cohen duke it out with conservatives over Jeb Bush's extraordinary claim that Obama is responsible for the predicament in Iraq, Bernie Sander's extraordinary poll numbers in New Hampshire, and Obama’s call to restore the Voting Rights Act.
Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 11.28.36 AM

I was on the Thom Hartmann show last night squaring off with my old friend Hughey Newsome of Project 21, and libertarian Charles Sauer, Economist/President-The Market Institute.

After Thom poked fun at me for the #BlackLivesMatter/Daily Banter debacle, we got into it over Jeb Bush's extraordinary claim that Obama is responsible for the predicament in Iraq, Bernie Sander's extraordinary poll numbers in New Hampshire, and Obama’s call to restore the Voting Rights Act. It was a fun debate, and I very much enjoyed watching the two conservative guests try to defend Jeb Bush (I take what I can get).

The debate starts 30 minutes into the show: