WATCH: Stephen Colbert Fact-Checks Neil deGrasse Tyson on Pluto's Status in the Solar System

This is a must watch.
This is a must watch.
colbert_tyson

In honor of our first encounter with Pluto, Stephen Colbert welcomed Neil deGrasse Tyson into the Late Show Mission Control to talk about all things Pluto and even managed to fact-check Tyson's information on the approximate size of the (dwarf) planet. This is a must watch.

Let there be no doubt that Colbert is going to be just as razor sharp as he was on The Colbert Report, just without the conservative patina. This video is evidence of it, and, in fact, most of the videos he's released so far are totally on par with the weirdness and comedic precision we've come to expect from Colbert. The man is a genius, especially given how he's able to go toe-to-toe with Tyson on Tyson's own turf.