The Emerging Idiocracy: You'll Never Guess Who Trump Wants for His Cabinet

The forthcoming Idiocracy appears to be taking shape. And it's terrifying.
The forthcoming Idiocracy appears to be taking shape. And it's terrifying.
Donald Trump

On a conservative radio show today, Donald Trump announced that he's like to appoint Sarah Palin to his would-be cabinet.

I predicted a couple of weeks ago that a Trump presidency would feature Sarah Palin in some capacity, and now it looks like that's the case. I also predicted that Trump would bring Ted Nugent into his White House. It's only a matter of time before he confirms my forecast.

The forthcoming Idiocracy appears to be taking shape. And it's terrifying.