The Bob & Chez Podcast: Fox & Friends' Gay Cake Tips, Ted Nugent Strikes Again and Jesse Venture Nails the GOP

Topics from our Thursday show -- Fudge and Nuts: Fox and Friends Tell Gay People to Get Their Cakes from a Nonexistent Cake Shop; Fox News A-hole Keith Ablow on Gender Equality; Ted Nugent Weighs in on the Confederate Flag; Subway Guy Questioned About Child Porn; Diff'rent Strokes Kiddie Porn Episode; Crazy Jesse Ventura Takes Down Every GOP Candidate; and much more.
Topics from our Thursday show -- Fudge and Nuts: Fox and Friends Tell Gay People to Get Their Cakes from a Nonexistent Cake Shop; Fox News A-hole Keith Ablow on Gender Equality; Ted Nugent Weighs in on the Confederate Flag; Subway Guy Questioned About Child Porn; Diff'rent Strokes Kiddie Porn Episode; Crazy Jesse Ventura Takes Down Every GOP Candidate; and much more.
gordon_jump

Topics from our Thursday show -- Fudge and Nuts: Fox and Friends Tell Gay People to Get Their Cakes from a Nonexistent Cake Shop; Fox News A-hole Keith Ablow on Gender Equality; Ted Nugent Weighs in on the Confederate Flag; Subway Guy Questioned About Child Porn; Diff'rent Strokes Kiddie Porn Episode; Crazy Jesse Ventura Takes Down Every GOP Candidate; and much more.

SPONSOR THE SHOW ON PATREON!