Quote of the Year: Yes Donald, You Can Definitely Win the Latino Vote

This must go down as the quote of the year.
This must go down as the quote of the year.
Donald Trump idiot

This must go down as the quote of the year:

“I have a great relationship with the Mexican people...I have many legal immigrants working with me. And many of them come from Mexico...They love me, I love them. And I’ll tell you something, if I get the nomination, I’ll win the Latino vote.”

Donald Trump in an interview with NBC News on Wednesday

Yes Donald, you can definitely win the Latino vote, particularly now you've called them infection ridden rapists and criminals.