Future President Mike Huckabee Is Ready To Use Federal Troops To Stop Abortions

Small government in action.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Small government in action.
Screen Shot 2015-07-31 at 1.44.11 PM

It's funny how every four years we as a nation entertain the delusions of a bunch of grown men and women and pretend there's nothing unusual about it. To wit, cornpone sociopath and Chick-fil-A spokesman Mike Huckabee is once again talking about all the things he's going to do as soon as he's elected president, the latest flight of fancy being a promise to consider the use of federal troops to prevent abortions nationwide.

During a campaign stop in Iowa yesterday he said that both the military and the FBI might be called on to stop American women from gaining access to legal abortions.

In response to a question from the audience at the Pizza Ranch in Jefferson, Iowa, Huckabee said he would “invoke the 5th and 14th amendments for the protection of every human being.”

Both amendments contain due process protections against depriving people of life without due process of law.
“Would that be a huge controversy?” the former Arkansas governor asked. “Yes.”

But he argued that scientific advancements have now verified that unborn babies are human beings — information he said wasn’t necessarily available when the Supreme Court issued its 1973 Roe v. Wade decision.

“I will not pretend there is nothing we can do to stop this,” Huckabee said at the event, where a Topeka Capital-Journal correspondent was present.

So, yeah, that's something you can look forward to in the coming Huckabee administration. It's gonna be a great eight years.

On the plus side, it's not like the kind of people who support Huckabee have any issues with federal law enforcement and the military being deployed on U.S. soil.