The Bob & Chez Show: The Duggar Fox News Interview, the GOP Clown Car, Rick Perry's Stupid Theme Song and More!

We Recap the Fox News Interview with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar; Pedophilia versus Improper Touching; White Trash; The Duggars are Totally Vacant and Emotionless; Cultapraxapro; Rick Perry's Ridiculous Theme Song; Scott Walker Derps About Rape; Huckabee Scrubs Duggars from Website; The Chuck C. Johnson Tapes; You're Tweets and Comments; and much more.
We Recap the Fox News Interview with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar; Pedophilia versus Improper Touching; White Trash; The Duggars are Totally Vacant and Emotionless; Cultapraxapro; Rick Perry's Ridiculous Theme Song; Scott Walker Derps About Rape; Huckabee Scrubs Duggars from Website; The Chuck C. Johnson Tapes; You're Tweets and Comments; and much more.
michelle_duggar_eyes

Our Thursday show! "Improper Touching" -- We Recap the Fox News Interview with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar; Pedophilia versus Improper Touching; White Trash; The Duggars are Totally Vacant and Emotionless; Cultapraxapro; Rick Perry's Ridiculous Theme Song; Scott Walker Derps About Rape; Huckabee Scrubs Duggars from Website; The Chuck C. Johnson Tapes; You're Tweets and Comments; and much more.

SPONSOR THE SHOW ON PATREON!