Donald Trump is Officially Running for President

It's really happening!
It's really happening!
trump hair

It's really happening. Via The Hill:

Trump declared his White House bid Tuesday in front of a boisterous crowd that chanted, "We want Trump," even before he made his announcement.

"I am officially running for president of the United States, and we are going to make our country great again," Trump said in remarks at New York City's Trump Tower.

Trump suggested that he would rely primarily on his own wealth for his presidential campaign, given that his net worth is more than $8.7 billion based on figures provided by his aides.

"I'm using my own money," Trump said. "I'm really rich."

Trump ranted for what seemed like hours, with his official announcement coming about halfway through. During his remarks, Trump blasted Obamacare, promising to repeal and replace it. He also wrongfully stated that the Healthcare.gov website still doesn't work. It works just fine. At one point, he called military veteran Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl "a no good traitor." Later in the speech, he discussed China at length and complimented China on building an artificial ocean within a single year. The United States, he said, could never accomplish a feat like that so quickly.

Trump continued on to Manchester, New Hampshire for his first campaign rally. Here's to hoping it's windy.