Some Suggestions for Fox News Host Who Believes "Men Should Be Able To Veto Abortions"

keith ablow

A couple of days ago, Fox News Contributor and member of the network's "Medical A-Team" Dr. Keith Ablow expressed his belief that men should be able to veto women's abortions. Here he is discussing an unfortunate case regarding a recently split celebrity couple who are arguing over the future of their frozen embryos:

Ablow has a history of extreme assholishness, going after Michelle Obama's weight (quote: “she needs to drop a few”) praising Newt Gingrich for marrying three times (quote: "When three women want to sign on for life with a man who is now running for president, I worry more about whether we'll be clamoring for a third Gingrich term, not whether we'll want to let him go after one"), and attacking transgendered people for being 'delusional'.

Evidently Ablow subscribes to the notion that a) women are property and cannot be trusted to make decisions for themselves, b) men have ultimate rights over women's bodies, and c) legal agreements do not count if a man changes his mind.

With this in mind, we could apply the same logic to Ablow himself. Some suggestions:

1) Dr Ablow must be forced to undergo a hair transplant. He may think baldness is a choice, but his wife must be embarrassed by his appearance and has the right to force him to have a medical procedure against his will.

2) Dr Ablow must undergo forced hormone therapy. Clearly excess testosterone has clouded his judgment and made him a raving narcissist.

3) Scientists believe that male pregnancy is a real, if not dangerous, proposition. Regardless of the risks, Dr Ablow should be first in line to test the science out on unwanted frozen celebrity embryos given he cares so much about their future.

Suggestions are welcome below in the comments section, Banterheads.