MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Chez's New Music Countdown, Plus Bob's Embarrassing Old Radio Tapes and More

The Deejay Show: Chez's New Music Countdown; Bob's Old Radio Clips from 1996; Old Radio Stories; Bob and the Canned Ham Incident; Bob and Chez Piss Off Their Sponsors; Racism Isn't Just in the South; We Play the Bit We Had to Kill for the Free Show; Family Guy vs The Simpsons; and more.
The Deejay Show: Chez's New Music Countdown; Bob's Old Radio Clips from 1996; Old Radio Stories; Bob and the Canned Ham Incident; Bob and Chez Piss Off Their Sponsors; Racism Isn't Just in the South; We Play the Bit We Had to Kill for the Free Show; Family Guy vs The Simpsons; and more.
canned_ham

Download the MP3

69 minutes, 29MB

Not Safe For Work!

This week:The Deejay Show: Chez's New Music Countdown; Bob's Old Radio Clips from 1996; Old Radio Stories; Bob and the Canned Ham Incident; Bob and Chez Piss Off Their Sponsors; Racism Isn't Just in the South; We Play the Bit We Had to Kill for the Free Show; Family Guy vs The Simpsons; and more.

Join the discussion at the Bob & Chez Show Goddamn Awesome Board!