MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob and Chez Discuss The Avengers, Joss Whedon, Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon

We recap our latest Dan Bidondi clip and Twitter reactions; Bob reviews The Avengers: Age of Ultron; Twitter Jihad Against Joss Whedon; Unfair Criticisms; City Destruction in Man of Steel versus The Avengers; The Captain America Lineup; Stephen Colbert Helps Teachers in South Carolina; Huckabee preached against Monty Python; The new episode of Louie was genius; Weird Dreams; Jimmy Fallon's Extreme bit was horrible; and more.
We recap our latest Dan Bidondi clip and Twitter reactions; Bob reviews The Avengers: Age of Ultron; Twitter Jihad Against Joss Whedon; Unfair Criticisms; City Destruction in Man of Steel versus The Avengers; The Captain America Lineup; Stephen Colbert Helps Teachers in South Carolina; Huckabee preached against Monty Python; The new episode of Louie was genius; Weird Dreams; Jimmy Fallon's Extreme bit was horrible; and more.
Stephen Colbert

Download the MP3

71 minutes, 29MB

Not Safe For Work!

This week:Stephen Colbert Rules the World: We recap our latest Dan Bidondi clip and Twitter reactions; Bob reviews The Avengers: Age of Ultron; Twitter Jihad Against Joss Whedon; Unfair Criticisms; City Destruction in Man of Steel versus The Avengers; The Captain America Lineup; Stephen Colbert Helps Teachers in South Carolina; Huckabee preached against Monty Python; The new episode of Louie was genius; Weird Dreams; Jimmy Fallon's Extreme bit was horrible; and more.