MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob & Chez Discuss Mad Men, Better Call Saul, the E.T. Video Game and Interstellar

This week: "The TV Show": Jon Hamm's John Ham; The Return of Mad Men (SPOILERS); Bob Doesn't Like Things That Don't Go Anywhere; The New True Detective Trailer; CHiPs; The Better Call Saul Finale (SPOILERS); Writing for Television; Relationships and Writing; The Atari Documentary on Netflix; The E.T. Video Game; Our Review of Interstellar (SPOILERS); and more.
This week: "The TV Show": Jon Hamm's John Ham; The Return of Mad Men (SPOILERS); Bob Doesn't Like Things That Don't Go Anywhere; The New True Detective Trailer; CHiPs; The Better Call Saul Finale (SPOILERS); Writing for Television; Relationships and Writing; The Atari Documentary on Netflix; The E.T. Video Game; Our Review of Interstellar (SPOILERS); and more.
E.T.-Atari-2600-title-screen-810x484

Download the MP3

64 minutes, 27MB

Not Safe For Work!

This week:The TV Show: Jon Hamm's John Ham; The Return of Mad Men (SPOILERS); Bob Doesn't Like Things That Don't Go Anywhere; The New True Detective Trailer; CHiPs; The Better Call Saul Finale (SPOILERS); Writing for Television; Relationships and Writing; The Atari Documentary on Netflix; The E.T. Video Game; Our Review of Interstellar (SPOILERS); and more.

Join the discussion at the Bob & Chez Show Goddamn Awesome Board!