Vote for Bob & Chez in the 10th Annual Podcast Awards!

The competition looks tough to beat, especially three-time winner Sam Seder, but with your help, I think we can do it.
The competition looks tough to beat, especially three-time winner Sam Seder, but with your help, I think we can do it.
BCAB_New_Logo__show_v10

The semi-daily podcast I host with Chez Pazienza, The Bubble Genius Bob & Chez Show, was nominated for Best Politics Podcast in this year's Podcast Awards. The competition looks tough to beat, especially three-time winner Sam Seder, but with your help, I think we can do it.

Please vote for us here.

You can vote once-a-day until March 24 when voting closes. So, be sure to bookmark PodcastAwards.com and head back there every day. We'll be posting reminders on our Facebook page. Chez and I will likely be heading to Vegas for the awards ceremony on April 14.

And while we're here, why not subscribe (free!) to the show on iTunes.