MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast! Millennials vs Gen-X, the Big Star Doc on Netflix, The Feels and Chez's New Music Countdown

Number 1 Album: Chez's New Music Countdown; The Big Star Documentary on Netflix was Heartbreaking; The Late Late Show and the Tom Hanks Sketch; Buzzfeed's Penis Size Video; House Judiciary Committee Uses GIFs to Explain Immigration; We Continue Our Generational Discussion from Last Week; Applause is a Trigger; Millennials Hiding from Upsetting Ideas; The Feels; and more.
Number 1 Album: Chez's New Music Countdown; The Big Star Documentary on Netflix was Heartbreaking; The Late Late Show and the Tom Hanks Sketch; Buzzfeed's Penis Size Video; House Judiciary Committee Uses GIFs to Explain Immigration; We Continue Our Generational Discussion from Last Week; Applause is a Trigger; Millennials Hiding from Upsetting Ideas; The Feels; and more.
bcsap_bigstar-810x467

Download the MP3

75 minutes, 32MB

Not Safe For Work!

This week:Number 1 Album: Chez's New Music Countdown; The Big Star Documentary on Netflix was Heartbreaking; The Late Late Show and the Tom Hanks Sketch; Buzzfeed's Penis Size Video; House Judiciary Committee Uses GIFs to Explain Immigration; We Continue Our Generational Discussion from Last Week; Applause is a Trigger; Millennials Hiding from Upsetting Ideas; The Feels; and more.

Don't forget to listen to the free Bob & Chez Show on iTunes or here.