Let's All Watch Rick Santorum Being Screamed at By a Completely Crazy Person Who Hates Barack Obama

She seems nice.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
She seems nice.
Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 8.44.08 PM

If you were a probable presidential candidate and you were attending a town hall meeting and suddenly a woman got on the mic and started literally screaming at you, it might generate some public sympathy.

When you're just standing there completely dumbfounded, maybe realizing that the people who support you and whose resentments and night terrors you've stoked in the name of getting a few votes really are crazy, perhaps you've earned a little compassion.

But when you're Rick Santorum, and you're appearing at something called the South Carolina National Security Action Committee, an event held by Frank Gaffney -- a guy who believes the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated Washington -- well, you reap you sow, fucker.

What you're about to see happened as Santorum was holding a Q&A with the crowd at this thing. A woman approached the mic and reportedly introduced herself as a "retired schoolteacher."

Behold, the biblical chaos that unfolded next:

It apparently ended when the woman was dragged away while shouting that Obama was planning to nuke Charleston.

It won't surprise you to learn that Santorum, while seemingly stunned throughout the entire rant, recovered quickly and, rather than correcting any of the authentic frontier gibberish he'd just heard, actually answered this lunatic.

“I’m not a sitting member of the Senate, so I’m not taking blame for any of that stuff," he said. “But you hit on one point to which I absolutely agree: this is a complete lack of leadership.” And there you have it: the modern American right in a nutshell. Pun absolutely intended.

Incidentally, reporters caught up with the woman outside. She had this to say: