Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny Just Had a Twitter Exchange Guaranteed To Make X-Files Fans Cheer

Cue the music. If you didn't believe before, you definitely can now.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Cue the music. If you didn't believe before, you definitely can now.
Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 10.44.38 PM

You probably know by now that The X-Files is coming back to TV. Fox has ordered six new episodes of the hit show that became a cultural phenomenon during its run. The idea, according to Chris Carter, will be to wrap up some loose ends and basically just get the band back together.

To that end, while we knew that FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully would be back in the saddle for this, we hadn't heard anything from David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson themselves since the announcement three days ago.

Well, that just changed in one tweet from Anderson and one tweet back from Duchovny.

Gotta admit, as an X-Files fan, this just about gave me wonderful chills.

Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 10.33.49 PM

Cue the music. If you didn't believe before, you definitely can now.