The World's Biggest Anti-Vaxxer Asshole Is Now Under Investigation

Dr. Jack Wolfson doesn't care whether your kids die because his kid is unvaccinated. You shouldn't care that an Arizona medical board is now investigating him.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Dr. Jack Wolfson doesn't care whether your kids die because his kid is unvaccinated. You shouldn't care that an Arizona medical board is now investigating him.
Screen Shot 2015-02-04 at 4.52.25 PM

A couple of days ago we introduced you to Dr. Jack Wolfson, a cartoonishly evil cardiologist working in Arizona who sees nothing the least bit wrong with telling people that he doesn't give a shit if their kids live or die, as long as his kid remains vaccine-free. He said as much in an interview with a local Phoenix station and then repeated the same thing to a national audience on CNN. When asked about a pro-vaccination plea from another local doctor whose daughter has leukemia and who was reportedly exposed to measles as part of the outbreak that's now infected 102 people in 14 states, Wolfson responded, "As far as I’m concerned, it’s very likely that her leukemia is from vaccinations in the first place.” He then added, when asked how he'd live with himself if a young girl died because he refused to vaccinate, “I could live with myself easily. It’s an unfortunate thing that people die, but people die. And I’m not going to put my child at risk to save another child.”

See? This guy is the supermassive black hole of assholes.

Well, it probably won't surprise you to learn that with all the attention Wolfson's been getting over the past several days, he's now drawn the attention of one of Arizona's medical boards. The Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners says it's investigating a slew of complaints that have come in recently about Wolfson. While that doesn't necessarily mean that Wolfson has done anything to violate Arizona's laws that regulate professional conduct, it's entertaining to think that as the board pulls his life apart, it's going to find that time he called people who vaccinate their kids "bad mother(s)" and when he angrily proclaimed, "You don’t really give a crap what your children eat. You don’t care about chemicals in their life. You don’t care if they sit around all day watching the TV or playing video games. All you care about is drinking your Starbuck’s, your next plastic surgery, your next cocktail, your next affair, and your next sugar fix!" In other words, they're going to discover that he's completely fucking insane and a danger to himself and the population at large.

The investigation could eventually lead to a series of hearings before the board. And that could mean he'll be officially disciplined -- hopefully by having the measles vaccine injected directly into his scrotum.