MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: We Discuss the New Alien Movie, Timeless Movies, Boyhood and the Kardashians

This week on The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag, the editors discuss the new Neill Blomkamp Alien movie; our favorite "timeless" films; Bob and Chez debate Boyhood; and we discuss Khloe Kardashian's paternity... Not Safe For Work!
This week on The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag, the editors discuss the new Neill Blomkamp Alien movie; our favorite "timeless" films; Bob and Chez debate Boyhood; and we discuss Khloe Kardashian's paternity... Not Safe For Work!
nsfw-box_large

For the mailbag next week, send your questions to ben@thedailybanter.com or chez@dxmmedia.com.