The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag: Jon Stewart; the Sad State of Journalism; and Luxuries in a Post-Apocalyptic World

This week on The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss the departure of Jon Stewart; the definition of what a journalist is; the current state of the news media; and what we'd miss in a post-apocalyptic world.
This week on The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss the departure of Jon Stewart; the definition of what a journalist is; the current state of the news media; and what we'd miss in a post-apocalyptic world.
1jonstewart

For the mailbag next week, send your questions to ben@thedailybanter.com or chez@dxmmedia.com.