MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Tying the Knot; Breaking Sex News; Plus Chez's Craziest Experiences

This week on the NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss Chez's forthcoming (and fourth) marriage; breaking sex news; and our raging 20s.
This week on the NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss Chez's forthcoming (and fourth) marriage; breaking sex news; and our raging 20s.
nsfw-box_large

This week on the NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss Chez's forthcoming (and fourth) marriage; breaking sex news; and our raging 20s.

Totally NSFW!

For the mailbag next week, send your questions to ben@thedailybanter.com or chez@dxmmedia.com!