MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: My Little Pony Sex Dolls, Marriage Advice and Batman Movies!!

On this week's NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss My Little Pony Sex Dolls, bank accounts and marriages, and the worst Batman movies!!
On this week's NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss My Little Pony Sex Dolls, bank accounts and marriages, and the worst Batman movies!!
nsfw-box_large

On this week's NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss My Little Pony Sex Dolls, bank accounts and marriages, and the worst Batman movies!!

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

For the mailbag next week, send your questions to ben@thedailybanter.com or chez@dxmmedia.com.