Good Christian Sarah Palin Poses With 'Fuc_ You Michael Moore' Crosshairs Sign

Posing with a fanboi at the SHOT show in Las Vegas, Sarah Palin apparently wants liberal filmmaker Michael Moore to be fucked and/or shot.
Posing with a fanboi at the SHOT show in Las Vegas, Sarah Palin apparently wants liberal filmmaker Michael Moore to be fucked and/or shot.
palinthumb

Sarah Palin never met a culture war she didn't like, and on Friday, she took sides in the latest concocted Red vs. Blue feud over the filmAmerican Sniper. Conservatives have planted a flag atop the largely apolitical film in order to defend it from an imagined onslaught by liberals, including filmmaker Michael Moore. Over the weekend, Moore posted several tweets that were interpreted as critical of the film and/or its subject Chris Kyle, which Moore denies, but which has helped make the film a partisan wedge in the conservative "mind." Palin, attending the annual SHOT Show in Las Vegas that Kyle often attended while he was alive, posed with a Twitter user named Mike Ramone, and holding a sign that exemplifies the family values we've come to expect from the God-fearin' Palin:

palin2

Those aren't Ku Klux Klan emblems in Moore's name (or not just Klan emblems), they're crosshairs. In case you missed it, Palin also used crosshairs to represent the Arizona district of then-Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) despite Giffords' own objections at the time, a few months before she was shot in the head. Never one to learn any kind of lesson from anything, Palin remains a fan of playing with targeting imagery. If some firearm-related misfortune should befall Moore, Palin probably already has a "blood libel" speech at the ready.

Speaking of never learning a lesson about anything, Palin also expressed some interest in, wait for it, swallow that drink... running for president in 2016:

"Yeah, I mean, of course, when you have a servant’s heart, when you know that there is opportunity to do all you can to put yourself forward in the name of offering service, anybody would be interested...It doesn't necessarily have to be me, though, but America's definitely ready for real change."

Let me be the first to say that yes, Sarah, it does necessarily have to be you. Who else is going to try as hard as you to get to 1400 Pennsylvania Ave.?

If the gods in the various heavens did see fit to bless every political media professional, and Palin did decide to run for president in 2016, I guarantee you that Michael Moore picture would be a campaign poster. She's the personification of a conservative culture that only knows one way to judge people: by two standards.

RELATED: Sarah Palin's word salady response to Elizabeth Warren