The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag: Steve Doocy, Literacy Tests and the Eric Garner Case!

This week, Bob, Ben and Chez discuss Fox News Channel's Steve Doocy and his idea for literacy tests for voting, plus our reaction to the grand jury's failure to indict an NYPD police officer for the chokehold death of Eric Garner.
This week, Bob, Ben and Chez discuss Fox News Channel's Steve Doocy and his idea for literacy tests for voting, plus our reaction to the grand jury's failure to indict an NYPD police officer for the chokehold death of Eric Garner.
mail_bag12314

It's time for this week's Video Mail Bag! This week, Bob, Ben and Chez discuss Fox News Channel's Steve Doocy and his idea for literacy tests for voting, plus our reaction to the grand jury's failure to indict an NYPD police officer for the chokehold death of Eric Garner.

For the mailbag next week, send your questions to ben@thedailybanter.com or chez@dxmmedia.com!