The Daily Banter Big Sale: Get 6 Weeks Free With A New Banter Membership!

If you have been toying with the idea of buying a membership to get access to everything we do here at The Daily Banter, fear not. For the next 6 days, we are giving you 6 weeks free access. It's completely risk free - if you love your membership, you can continue, if you don't, then simply cancel when the trial is up.
If you have been toying with the idea of buying a membership to get access to everything we do here at The Daily Banter, fear not. For the next 6 days, we are giving you 6 weeks free access. It's completely risk free - if you love your membership, you can continue, if you don't, then simply cancel when the trial is up.
Banter Sale

(This article is unlocked and won't count towards your meter)

If you have been toying with the idea of buying a membership to get access to everything we do here at The Daily Banter, fear not. For the next 6 days, we are giving you 6 weeks free access. It's completely risk free - if you love your membership, you can continue, if you don't, then simply cancel when the trial is up.

What is the catch? Well, we think you'll like it so much you'll continue (but that's because we're extremely biased). Other than that, it's very straightforward  - you don't pay anything for 6 weeks and get access to the whole site.

So sign up today and get our members only articles, exclusive video content, and have unlimited access to the site with no meter! If you have any doubts, here are some member testimonials:

I'm sometimes weary of expressing too much praise because I don't want to come off as a shameless ass-licker, but I sincerely promise you're my absolute, all-time favorite fucking website...You're doing great stuff, to the maximum benefit of journalism, political discourse and anyone who enjoys skilled and intelligent writing.

Back in the day people used to buy subscriptions to magazines. I see this as an updated form of that. The content is reliable and maintains its integrity. Just about every piece informs me, makes me consider other perspectives, or outright challenges my own opinion. That’s worth at least $5.99.

You guys obviously work very hard and I love what you're doing! I especially like the video mail bag. It's very informative and you three are SO CUTE!! Lol. Anyway, keep up the good work!"

If I can afford a Starbucks drink each morning I can pay for membership at Daily Banter. Keep up the good work.

The tiny fee you've asked for is worthwhile to me, and I look forward to reading each day. I really like the other commenters as well, and think you're doing a great job at helping unfuck the interwebs.

I get annoyed at the bigger newspapers' online paywalls, but not the Banter's. Why? Well, does the New York Times make fun of Dan Bidondi? No? Then they're not getting my money.

The offer ends December 2nd, so do it now and get reading!!