Take a Moment Out of Your Day To Laugh Out Loud at Dinesh D'Souza's Idiocy

Dinesh D'Souza has gone bye-bye.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Dinesh D'Souza has gone bye-bye.
Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 2.50.43 PM

When I think of disgraced conservative "intellectual" Dinesh D'Souza trapped at a community confinement center as part of his punishment for campaign finance violations, one particular thought comes to mind. I like to imagine him straightjacketed, in a padded room, forced to communicate with the outside world by frustratedly typing out messages on his smartphone with his nose.

How else to explain this tweet?

You knew it was only a matter of time before one of the passengers in the conservative entertainment clown-car came up with a clumsy portmanteau to tie together the two gravest threats to the United States from Africa. Props to D'Souza for not only being the one to do it but for predictably figuring out a way to turnit into an opportunity for some shameless self-promotion.

Remember, this is supposedly one of the sharpest minds they have. This is somebody whose opinions they take seriously. Just let that sink in.

(h/t Evan McMurry at Mediaite)