Right Now Louis C.K. Is Pondering the Endless Nothingness of Our Existence

There's only one word to describe Louis C.K.'s Twitter feed this afternoon: whoa.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
There's only one word to describe Louis C.K.'s Twitter feed this afternoon: whoa.
Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 11.08.29 AM

Louis C.K. wants to talk to you about something. About how we might have come from Martian DNA. About the despair that lurks at the center of each of us. About the eternal existential crisis we all face. And he wants to talk to you about it on Twitter.

Make it to the end of this series of tweets, which have come one after the other over the past couple of hours, and I promise you your one biggest question about it all will be answered.