PODCAST: Bob and Chez Discuss Sarah Palin, the Cable News Ebola Panic and Greenwald's Trolls

On this week's Bob & Chez Show, we announce a huge development on Bob’s YouTube copyright fracas with Sarah Palin; Ebola and The End Times; Drudge Report Has Gone Full Apocalypse; Cable News is Disgraceful; Dr. Oz is Inciting Panic; Sam Harris and Bill Maher Versus the World; Greenwald Trolls; and much more.
On this week's Bob & Chez Show, we announce a huge development on Bob’s YouTube copyright fracas with Sarah Palin; Ebola and The End Times; Drudge Report Has Gone Full Apocalypse; Cable News is Disgraceful; Dr. Oz is Inciting Panic; Sam Harris and Bill Maher Versus the World; Greenwald Trolls; and much more.
bcs_end_times

Download the mp3 (54 minutes, 23mb)

On this week's Bob & Chez Show, we announce a huge development on Bob’s YouTube copyright fracas with Sarah Palin; Ebola and The End Times; Drudge Report Has Gone Full Apocalypse; Cable News is Disgraceful; Dr. Oz is Inciting Panic; Sam Harris and Bill Maher Versus the World; Greenwald Trolls; and much more.

There’s more political banter in the Bob & Chez Show After Party. If you’re not a member, download individual After Party podcasts for $2 each via our Band Camp page.

RSS Feed

Bob & Chez Show Archive