James O'Keefe And His Porn Mustache Busted By Democrats For Attempted Voter Fraud

Sad ACORN-slayer and Dildo Boat Captain James O'Keefe is baaaack! This time, he tried to run his game on some Democrats in Colorado, and according to Mother Jones, got busted bad.
Sad ACORN-slayer and Dildo Boat Captain James O'Keefe is baaaack! This time, he tried to run his game on some Democrats in Colorado, and according to Mother Jones, got busted bad.
okeefe

Sad ACORN-slayer and Dildo Boat Captain James O'Keefe is baaaack! This time, he tried to run his game on some Democrats in Colorado, and according to Mother Jones, got busted bad. O'Keefe's schtick is familiar by now: get a hidden camera, contrive a situation, fail, edit, declare victory, repeat. Sometimes, you try to strand a married woman with you on a boat full of dildos until she sobs, too. This time around, O'Keefe's caper brought him to Co;orado in the clever guise of 70s porn Professor Haywood Jablowmee. From O'Keefe's Twitter feed:

I'm not sure how you disguise yourself as a "45yo," unless O'keefe carried his Sebring convertible everywhere with him, or conspicuously kept dropping his Axiron applicator, but whatever he did, it didn't fool his targets at a Democratic field office in Colorado. From David Corn:

Last Tuesday, a man who appeared to be in his 20s showed up at a Democratic field office in Boulder wanting to volunteer to help elect Udall and Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.), according to a Democratic staffer who met with him and asked not to be identified. The man introduced himself as "Nick Davis," and he said he was a University of Colorado-Boulder student and LGBT activist involved with a student group called Rocky Mountain Vote Pride. Davis mentioned polls showing the race between Udall and Gardner was tight, and he asked the staffer if he should fill out and mail in ballots for other college students who had moved away but still received mail on campus. The Democratic staffer says he told Davis that doing this would be voter fraud and that he should not do it.

That Davis guy returned three days later "accompanied by a man wearing heavy makeup and a mustache," whom Corn says was later identified as O'Keefe's Twitpiced secret identity. Corn goes on to describe several other instances of likely O'Keefe operatives trying to commit voter fraud, and being thwarted by Democratic or progressive operatives. The entire point of O'Keefe's venture, as with so many of them, is to try and gin up support for racist voter I.D. laws, but it seems like the only law we really need is one that makes you prove you're not James O'Keefe. He's the only one we know for sure is trying to commit voter fraud. As O'Keefe is fond of saying, he's the whitest guy he knows, so maybe that's who we should crack down on. O'Keefe isn't daunted by Corn's apparent beclowning of his latest caper, and expresses eagerness to give Corn a facial:

It's possible that O'Keefe really has an ace up his sleeve, or maybe he'll just, as they say in the biz, fix it in post. Either way, I shudder to think what he has planned for Monica Lewinsky:

How's this: "Hey, look, it's the world's most famous jizz stain, talking to Monica Lewinsky!"

"Is that a pinhole camera, or are you just glad to see me?"

"No, James, it won't rub the lotion on its skin. Security!"

RELATED: Bob Cesca on O'Keefe's bin Laden dress-up caper, Oliver Willis on conservative "journalism," and stay tuned for an O'Keefe-related Throwback Thursday!