FOXTOBERFEST Of Stupid: Who Was the Stupidest Person On Fox News the Past Year?

Get ready for some October Sadness.
Get ready for some October Sadness.
Dumbfest

Welcome to the first ever FOXTOBERFEST Of Stupid tournament! Over the next month or so beginning next week, the champion of this hotly-contested competition will be decided after what's sure to be a grueling, five-round slog of stupid across 31 matchups featuring Fox News' dimmest and dumbest personalities. And while going into some matchups it'll be clear who the objectively stupider person is, there can always be upsets thanks to the ability of some seemingly not-stupid or even intelligent Fox News anchors and contributors to nonetheless say or do some very stupid things.

Without further ado, here is the 2014 FOXTOBERFEST Of Stupid tournament bracket of 32:

Click to enlarge

Foxtoberfest1

As you can see, this is a very strong field this year, which means there are going to be some serious dogfights as we make our way through this single elimination tournament. Here are this year's contenders:

No. 1 Seeds

Sarah Palin

Steve Doocy

Andrea Tantaros

Keith Ablow

No. 2 Seeds

Kimberly Guilfoyle

Bob Beckel

Brian Kilmeade

Elisabeth Hasselbeck

No. 3 Seeds

Ben Carson

Sean Hannity

Dana Perino

Eric Bolling

No. 4 Seeds

Mike Huckabee

Gretchen Carlson

Liz Trotta

Ed Asman

No. 5 Seeds

Lauren Green

Laura Ingraham

Tucker Carlson

Bill Kristol

No. 6 Seeds

Geraldo Rivera

Howard Kurtz

Jesse Watters

Peter Johnson

No. 7 Seeds

Neil Cavuto

Bill O'Reilly

Greg Gutfeld

Stuart Varney

No. 8 Seeds

Charles Krauthammer

Greta Van Susteren

Bret Baier

Megyn Kelly

Put your stupidproof vests on and tune in next week, because you're about to be engulfed in a hail of idiocy.