The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag: Ben, Chez and Bob Discuss Apathy, Voter ID, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and Sex!

MEMBERS ONLY: Welcome to this week's Daily Banter Video Mail Bag! In this week's edition, Ben, Chez and Bob Discuss apathy, Voter ID laws and radio silence from the left, this year's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nominees, and....our favorite sexual positions?? As always, NSFW.
MEMBERS ONLY: Welcome to this week's Daily Banter Video Mail Bag! In this week's edition, Ben, Chez and Bob Discuss apathy, Voter ID laws and radio silence from the left, this year's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nominees, and....our favorite sexual positions?? As always, NSFW.
mail_bag_bob1

Send your questions to ben@thedailybanter.com or chez@dxmmedia.com.