The CDC Has Some Game-Changing Advice On How To Treat Possible Ebola Patients

After months of speculation, Dr. Thomas Frieden announces what we've all been waiting for.
After months of speculation, Dr. Thomas Frieden announces what we've all been waiting for.
Frieden

The director of U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention urged all hospitals to "think Ebola" when it comes to patients with Ebola-like symptoms who have recently been to Africa, the Associated Press reported on Monday. While the context of Director Thomas Frieden's advice wasn't immediately available, what's clear is that the CDC seems to be taking a page out of the Apple playbook. And at a time when companies are routinely accused of copying its successes, you can hardly blame the government for doing the same:

ThinkEbola

Initial reports indicate that Frieden unveiled this advice at a CDC event while wearing jeans and a turtle-neck, but those reports are unconfirmed.