Watch Shirtless Protester Give The Finger And Sing To Obama At The White House

Now, here's something you don't see every day: a shirtless protester giving the finger to, at, and around the White House while singing catchily profane ditties to President Obama.
Now, here's something you don't see every day: a shirtless protester giving the finger to, at, and around the White House while singing catchily profane ditties to President Obama.
chance

Now, here's something you don't see every day: a shirtless protester giving the middle finger to, at, and around the White House while singing catchily profane ditties to President Obama. Well, unless you walk by the White House these days, in which case you will meet Chance Addison, curator of ChanceProse.com and foiler of the NSA. I ran into Chance on the way to Monday afternoon's White House briefing, and he explained to me that he's there to educate people on a variety of topics, including but not limited to wasteful federal policy and the nuclear industry. Then he sang a song involving President Obama, two girls, and one cup:

Now, I know what you're all thinking, that this guy really has his shit together, but I was still able to match wits with him. Asked what he says to critics who point out that there are little kids outside the White House being subjected to his profane antics, Chance quoted the scripture "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

That's when I sprang the Xtopher Trap on him, and as you can see, he had nothing:

Yeah, you just got got, son.

The substance of Chance's protest aside, he is yet another example of what makes this country great: the ability to not just speak truth to power, but talk shit to it, without fear of punishment. Well, almost. Nevermind.