Stop Whatever You're Doing and Watch Last Night's "South Park" Immediately

Seriously, do yourself a favor, clear 30 minutes out of your schedule and watch this.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Seriously, do yourself a favor, clear 30 minutes out of your schedule and watch this.
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 11.29.01 AM

It's nothing short of staggering to think that in its 18th season, South Park remains as hilarious, incisive and culturally vital as it's ever been.

Last night's season premiere episode skewered the Washington Redskins, the NFL, Roger Goodell personally, ISIS, start-ups, Kickstarter, Apple, political correctness, irony and probably a half-dozen other things I didn't even catch. In short, it did what it always does -- what it's done so well for so many years: it skewered us, our entire culture.

Seriously, do yourself a favor, clear some time out of your schedule and watch this.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/691075