Sarah Palin Is A Dumbass Part Eleventy-Billion

The White House is located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, which isn't exactly breaking news, but is apparently news to current Governor-Resignee Sarah Palin (R-AK).
The White House is located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, which isn't exactly breaking news, but is apparently news to current Governor-Resignee Sarah Palin (R-AK).
1400

The White House is located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, which isn't exactly breaking news, but is apparently news to current Governor-Resignee Sarah Palin (R-AK). At Friday afternoon's Values Voter Summit session, Palin's trademark bowl of verbal radicchio was seasoned with a gaffe that also served as a perfect reminder of why Palin is so valuable in her current role:

"You reload with truth! Which I know is an endangered species at 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue."

While it's not the most hilarious flub ever, we should all be grateful to Palin for reminding us just how lucky we are that she never did, and never will, have any real reason to know the correct address to the White House. Also, before you even start, conservatives, "57 states! Ha, ha! First!"