PODCAST: Bob, Chez and Ben Discuss Banter Members, Scotland, Trolls and Investigating Wall Street

We chat about the new HBO-style Banter Members section as well as the Obama administration's investigation of Wall Street banks involved in the financial crisis.
We chat about the new HBO-style Banter Members section as well as the Obama administration's investigation of Wall Street banks involved in the financial crisis.
bcs_scottish

All Things Scottish: Ben Cohen joins the Bob and Chez Show to discuss Banter's Campaign to 'Unf*uck the Internet', Scottish Independence, George RR Martin Campaigning for Tom Udall, Obama Investigating Wall Street Banksters, Chez's Controversial Troll-Baiting Posts, The Danièle Watts Arrest, and much more!

Download the mp3 (54 minutes, 23mb)

RSS Feed

Bob & Chez Show Archive

There’s more political banter in the Bob & Chez Show After Party. If you’re not a member, download individual After Party podcasts for $2 each via our Band Camp page.