Full Length Banter Podcast: Godfrey and Ben Uncut!

BANTER MEMBERS ONLY: Check out the raw and uncut podcast Ben Cohen did with Godfrey recently. We discuss it all: Godfrey's background in comedy; working with the likes of Dave Chappelle, Robin Williams and Joan Rivers; whether Obama is a weak President, being black in America, and how British accents help you be more successful. WARNING: NSFW!!!
BANTER MEMBERS ONLY: Check out the raw and uncut podcast Ben Cohen did with Godfrey recently. We discuss it all: Godfrey's background in comedy; working with the likes of Dave Chappelle, Robin Williams and Joan Rivers; whether Obama is a weak President, being black in America, and how British accents help you be more successful. WARNING: NSFW!!!
godfrey youtubeready

Check out the raw and uncut podcast I did with Godfrey recently. We discuss it all: Godfrey's background in comedy; working with the likes of Dave Chappelle, Robin Williams and Joan Rivers; whether Obama is a weak President, being black in America, and how British accents help you be more successful.

WARNING: NSFW!!!