Fake Pharma Ad Condenses Polluted Air We Breathe Into "Pill" With Hilarious Side Effects

The Daily Banter doesn't usually hawk corporate goods, especially ones from Big Pharma, but Petrolify seems amazing.
The Daily Banter doesn't usually hawk corporate goods, especially ones from Big Pharma, but Petrolify seems amazing.
Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 12.30.06 PM

I know The Daily Banter doesn't usually hawk corporate goods, especially ones from Big Pharma, but this new Petrolify stuff seems amazing:

To learn more about Petrolify and the organization behind this wonderful product, click here.