The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag: Alternatives to Huff Post, Our Favorite Writers and Debunking Conspiracy Theories!

MEMBERS ONLY: Welcome to the all new Daily Banter Video Mailbag! In our very first edition, Ben Cohen, Chez Pazienza and Bob Cesca discuss alternatives to the Huffington Post, which writers we'd like to see on the Banter, and why it's important to laugh at conspiracy theorists. As a bonus, we also have Chez giving Ben relationship advice...
MEMBERS ONLY: Welcome to the all new Daily Banter Video Mailbag! In our very first edition, Ben Cohen, Chez Pazienza and Bob Cesca discuss alternatives to the Huffington Post, which writers we'd like to see on the Banter, and why it's important to laugh at conspiracy theorists. As a bonus, we also have Chez giving Ben relationship advice...
mail_bag_ben1

Send your questions to ben@thedailybanter.com or chez@dxmmedia.com.