The Daily Banter Podcast: Comedian Godfrey Talks Robin Williams, Joke Thievery and British Accents!

In the new Daily Banter Podcast, Ben Cohen speaks with comedian Godfrey to discuss what Robin Williams was like in person, British accents, and whether President Obama is a professorial weakling or a Machiavellian Jedi. Check out the preview!
In the new Daily Banter Podcast, Ben Cohen speaks with comedian Godfrey to discuss what Robin Williams was like in person, British accents, and whether President Obama is a professorial weakling or a Machiavellian Jedi. Check out the preview!
Screen Shot 2014-09-14 at 11.06.31 PM

I sat down with the incredibly talented comedian Godfrey recently to discuss his stellar career as one of America's top stand up comics, and bantered with him about a number of pretty controversial issues. Amongst other hot topics, we talked about racism in America, how cut throat the comedy business is, and what is was like working with Robin Williams. We also discussed whether Williams was a joke thief - a charge many people in the industry leveled at him, British accents, and whether President Obama is a professorial weakling or a Machiavellian Jedi.

It was a hilarious and very controversial conversation, and will be released completely unedited (warning, it's DEFINITELY nsfw).

We're going to be putting the whole podcast in the members section later today, but here are a couple of clips for your entertainment.

Here's Godfrey on working with Robin Williams and what he was really like:

And myself and Godfrey talking about what it takes to succeed and the benefits of having a British accent:

We're going to be doing tons more podcast in the near future, so make sure to become a member to get access to all of them!

UPDATE: Full length podcast now up here!