BREAKING: ISIS Releases YouTube Video Showing Execution of Missing Briton David Haines

In what has become an event of sickening regularity, ISIS has released a graphic video featuring the beheading of another Western hostage, this time David Cawthorne Haines, a 44 year-old British aid worker.
In what has become an event of sickening regularity, ISIS has released a graphic video featuring the beheading of another Western hostage, this time David Cawthorne Haines, a 44 year-old British aid worker.
David Haines

In what has become an event of sickening regularity, ISIS has released a graphic video, entitled "A Message to the Allies of America",' which features the beheading of another Western hostage, this time David Cawthorne Haines, a 44 year-old British aid worker. In the video, which is very similar to those depicting the murders of American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff, Haines reads the following script prior to his murder:

My name is David Cawthorne Haines. I would like to declare that I hold you, David Cameron, entirely responsible for my execution. You entered voluntarily into a coalition with the United States against the Islamic State, just as your predecessor Tony Blair did, following a trend amongst our British prime ministers who can’t find the courage to say no to the Americans. Unfortunately, it is we, the British public that, in the end, will pay the price for our Parliament’s selfish decisions.

David Haines' murderer, whose voice sounds identical to that of the man who murdered James Foley and Steven Sotloff, then delivers the message that this act is suppposeed to deter Great Britain, and other allies, from joining the fight against ISIS:

This British man has to pay the price for your promise, Cameron, to arm the peshmerga against the Islamic State. Ironically, he has spent a decade of his life serving under the same Royal Air Force responsible for delivering those arms. Your evil alliance with America which continues to strike the Muslims of Iraq and most recently bombed the Haditha Dam, will only accelerate your destruction, and playing the role of the obedient lapdog, Cameron, will only draw you and your people into another bloody and unwinnable war.

Following the murder, the killer then puts his hand on another captive, whom he identifies as British citizen Alan Henning, and warns "If you, Cameron, persist in fighting the Islamic State, then you, like your master Obama, will have the blood of your people on your hands."

Both Henning and Haines were aid workers with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) prior to their abductions.

British Prime Minister David Cameron reacted on Twitter Saturday night:

The White House also released a statement from President Obama, condemning the murder (via email from The White House):

Statement by the President on the Death of David Haines

The United States strongly condemns the barbaric murder of UK citizen David Haines by the terrorist group ISIL. Our hearts go out to the family of Mr. Haines and to the people of the United Kingdom. The United States stands shoulder to shoulder tonight with our close friend and ally in grief and resolve. We will work with the United Kingdom and a broad coalition of nations from the region and around the world to bring the perpetrators of this outrageous act to justice, and to degrade and destroy this threat to the people of our countries, the region and the world.

The video, which is extremely graphic and disturbing, can be viewed here.