Ben Cohen vs Conservatives on Medicare, ISIS Strategy and Eric Cantor

Banter editor Ben Cohen went on Thom Hartmann's show last night and got into an almighty bust up with conservative David Hogberg PhD, Senior Fellow at the National Center for Public Policy Research, and Scott Greer, Associate Editor at The Daily Caller.
Banter editor Ben Cohen went on Thom Hartmann's show last night and got into an almighty bust up with conservative David Hogberg PhD, Senior Fellow at the National Center for Public Policy Research, and Scott Greer, Associate Editor at The Daily Caller.
Ben Cohen RT

I went on Thom Hartmann's show last night and got into an almighty bust up with conservative David Hogberg PhD, Senior Fellow at the National Center for Public Policy Research, and Scott Greer, Associate Editor at The Daily Caller. Discussing a number of issues, including the cost efficiency of medicare, Obama's ISIS strategy, and whether the GOP is owned by billionaires, myself and Hogberg went at it tooth and nail for pretty much the entire time we were on. Generally, I try to refrain from calling out my co-hosts for being idiotic, but Hogberg was, well, watch for yourself: