Sadistic Twitter Trolls Drive Robin Williams’ Daughter to Quit Social Media

As many of us have observed this week, Rush Limbaugh was only the most recognizable troll who turned Robin Williams’ tragic suicide into his own cynical, callous soap box. Predictably enough, the dark, cruel occupiers of Twitter’s anonymous underworld successfully outdid everyone.

After being relentlessly harassed online, Williams’ daughter Zelda announced that she was abandoning her Twitter account — driven away by cold-blooded bastards who relentlessly delivered horrendously offensive tweets into her mentions.

She elaborated via Instagram:

I will be leaving this account for a but while I heal and decide if I’ll be deleting it or not. In this difficult time, please try to be respectful of the accounts of myself, my family and my friends. Mining our accounts for photos of dad, or judging me on the number of them is cruel and unnecessary. There are a couple throughout, but the real private moments I shared with him were precious, quiet, and believe it or not, not full of photos or ‘selfies’. I shared him with a world where everyone was taking their photo with him, but I was lucky enough to spend time with him without cameras too. That was more than enough, and I’m grateful for what little time I had. My favorite photos of family are framed in my house, not posted on social media, and they ‘ll remain there. They would’ve wound up on the news or blogs then, and they certainly would now. That’s not what I want for our memories together. Thank you for your respect and understanding in this difficult time. Goodbye. Xo

What specifically precipitated this?

It appears as if in addition to text-based tweets insulting her father, Twitter trolls using the handles @pimpstory and @MrGoosebuster sent photoshopped images of Robin Williams in a morgue with bruises around his neck. According to The Washington Post, “@PimpStory also tweeted ‘look at what he … did to himself because of you’ and called Zelda a ‘heartless b****.'” The “heartless bitch” tweet was re-tweeted by @pimpstory 21 times.

There aren’t words in this or any other language to adequately describe these vicious, nasty, irredeemable human/excrement hybrids. If there’s any consolation, Twitter suspended both accounts, but you can bet they’ll be back with different anonymous handles, spreading cruelty from behind the cowardly safety of their pseudonyms. We can only hope that Twitter and other social media sites will up their game and take trolls and abusers more seriously. If I had my druthers, I would ban anonymous handles entirely, but perhaps it’s a bridge too far to expect internet users to show the courage of their convictions and be held personally accountable for what they write.

As I’ve written before, the loss of Robin Williams seems to be resonating not unlike the deaths of John Lennon or JFK. Even if he wasn’t so kind, accessible, talented, generous and endlessly entertaining (after re-watching Good Will Hunting last night, I couldn’t help but to wonder why he didn’t have a stack of Oscar statues to his name), and even if he hadn’t died under the shadow of depression and addiction, the behavior exhibited by too many social media trolls, whether they pursued his family or not, is inexcusable and in a perfect world the continued permissiveness of the social media companies ought to be re-examined.

Once again, we can only hope that for the guilty the Karma is appropriately nasty.

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

  • Rick

    “after re-watching Good Will Hunting last night, I couldn’t help but to wonder why he didn’t have a stack of Oscar statues to his name”
    Watch Old Dogs and the answer will come to you.

  • Dot

    Wouldn’t it be nice if Anonymous went after these jerks?

    • anonymous

      The trolls are anonymous. That is what anonymous does for kicks.

  • Edward Himsel

    I agree about not banning anonymity on the internet. It’s like this idea of banning people from wearing head garments that cover their faces, whilst simultaneously putting CCTV cameras up in public to record peoples’ every move. Seems like we’re inching closer to a police state with that kind of business.

  • Nobody important

    Im a firm believer if you abuse something you should lose it. Establish a way from banning these people from the internet completely. As much as you can anyway.

  • spiderbucket

    Feed the SJW’s and this is what you get, DB.

  • dave jenson

    I never use Twitter or Facebook these are trashy sites filled with creeps. I myself liked Robin Williams very much but I’m not surprised in the least at the behavior of some individuals on social media.

    OOH. AHHH. This thread smells so fresh and clean.

    Thank you.

    • Bosma

      One of the weirder trolls we’ve had here, I must say.

      • 624LC .

        Real weirdo. Thank you, daily banter!!

  • Daigoro Ogami
    • Mario

      It’s not like there has been a major incident concerning an internet tough guy pretending to be the Joker or anything is there? I mean why would any police organization with the ability to find precise information be interested in a person that pretends to be the Joker, has an elevated opinion of his self-worth, mixed in with some hate speech and threats to others. There may even be specific profiles that law enforcement agencies use to keep track of such individuals. Lucky this idiot even put his “name” out there too.

      • Daigoro Ogami

        This compulsive troll clearly has psychological issues and, assuming he is “Curtis Rogers” and the LinkedIn profile is accurate, he’s a young man making some very poor choices. Personally, I’m done feeding his narcissistic need for attention.

        I just hope he doesn’t own a gun for everyone’s sake.

        • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

          I have one. :)

          • Daigoro Ogami

            I personally prefer samurai swords.

          • Mario

            Well you do know that some agencies, I am not sure who, employ people to look for such elements such as yourself on message boards. It’s not like you are meeting all the criteria required for you to be considered a concern for law enforcement. You’d be surprised at how many people the Department of Homeland Security and the DOJ employ to carry such things out. Of course, the DOJ just uses it’s investigative arm which is known as the FBI. Just keep hitting those keywords they look for. Please.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            I will Mario.

          • Mario

            They do like it when things are made easy for them. It’s not like it takes only 4 independent course studies to be registered as an analyst with Department of Homeland Security or anything. It’s nice that you have the courage of your convictions. Even if your convictions also coincide with what law enforcement agencies consider a threat. Not to the intellectually inclined mind you but to those vulnerable to your clear issues with anger.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Anger LOL. I am not the one that makes up name so I can post a bunch of bullshit I don’t believe in on the internet.

          • Daigoro Ogami

            So I guess I’m not getting your gal pal Annette Robertson’s phone number? Oh well. Later gator.

          • Mario

            You must have me confused for someone who thinks your opinion matters at all. I absolutely love my name so there is no reason for me to fake it. But there is your problem again, you are obsessed with what others do. You have spent your evening railing against people who don’t matter to you and who you will make not a single bit of difference to. You went out of your way to make threats to someone here and to post their information all because the person disagreed with you. You have delusions of grandeur considering you are at the bottom of the hierarchy at your “job”, you have an inflated sense of self-worth, and you missed the fact that you were suckered into giving away information about being a gun owner which now is public knowledge. You hit all the wrong marks that law enforcement agencies look for to this point. I don’t have to insult you since you did a fantastic job of doing that all by yourself. You are just oblivious to it. Feel free to keep hitting all those marks though because they do love to have lots of evidence.

    • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

      Again pussy, I am not hiding anything.

      • Daigoro Ogami

        Yeah, but are you gonna send me Annette Robertson’s phone number? I need to tap that, if you know what I’m saying. I’ll bet she’s a real tigress in bed.

        • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

          She doesn’t do people that post under fake names, or fans of cartoons.

          • Daigoro Ogami

            Actually I’m a fan of the great 70s film series, not the cartoons.

            If I contact Annette do you mind if I mention you? It might give me a leg up, so to speak.

    A troll more simple-minded and trite than Dennis. We need a troll upgrade.

  • lakelady

    *sigh* an article about miserable internet trolls brings out a miserable internet troll. Sometimes I think we’re doomed.

    ps – I post everything on the net “anonymously” and I stand behind every single word I write and have nothing to hide but my privacy to protect. If you don’t believe me then look around at my postings and you’ll have evidence to backup what I say. Anonymity does not equal cowardice just as publicity does not equal courage. Sometimes it’s merely bravado.

    • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

      You don’t stand behind anything you say if you are doing it anonymously. Put a sheet over your head, you are a coward.

  • Aaron M. Litz

    That picture of Zelda and Robin sitting together playing their DSs is really sweet.

    • HilaryB

      I think she looks a lot like him.

      • Aaron M. Litz

        Yes, she is definitely his daughter. :)

        • Bosma

          Zelda is a very cool name for a woman..

  • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

    For all you bitches out there using fake names. Here is Sabyen91 facebook account. Hit him up.

    https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.parker.1293

    • undsoweiter

      You just got flagged again.

      • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

        I am just showing you cowards shouldn’t be afraid of posting under your real names. .

        • johanneslabusch

          So… if we had to sum up your 20 or so posts in the last couple of hours thematically, would it be fair to say you’re mostly about “posting under your real name”? Don’t ask me how I found out, it’s not like you’ve said it a lot.

        • Sabyen91

          I have gotten 3 death threats since you posted that, you son of a bitch.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Maybe someone will make good on it. Your tombstone can read

            Sabyen91
            .

          • Sabyen91

            Wow, hoping for death. You really are a worthless waste of oxygen.

    • Dizivi

      Yeah, and you’re a real fucking man. Wonder what kinda guy you’ll be if everyone knows your address. Will you be as ballsy as you put yourself to be?

      Cause you ain’t proving shit besides being a little bitch trying to be a man.

      • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

        A man that doesn’t use a fake name like you. . Now go spew more crap on the internet using that fake name bitch.

        • Dizivi

          You’re still a little bitch trying to prove you’re a man. This is the wrong place for your shit screed. You’re impressing no one here. You’ll get no trophy, you’ll get no cookie. Get the fuck out and drink your warm milk, little bitch.

  • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

    “I would ban anonymous handles entirely,”-excellent idea and you need to look no further than all the anonymous trash talkers below, that wouldn’t say a thing if they had to post under their real name. Clowns, all of them.

    “Curtis Rogers is the name, destroying fake name using trolls is the game.”

    • undsoweiter

      Zzzzzzzz…….What? Did you say something?

      • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

        Coward says what?

        • undsoweiter

          Great. Now you’re upvoting yourself as “guest?” Classy.

          • Denise Andersen

            I know… isn’t it a riot?

          • undsoweiter

            You’d think he’d upvote himself using his “real” name.

    • OptimisticallyCynical

      Have you seen all the trolls out and about? I used my real name on message boards about 15-20 years ago. All done with that. These types of places tend to attract nut cases…just in case you didn’t know that already.

      • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

        Then don’t post on them. Really, it is simple.

        • OptimisticallyCynical

          No. I think I’ll keep posting under a pseudonym. I enjoy posting to MBs. Nearly every user on every board I frequent uses a pseudonym. It’s the smart thing to do.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Because you are a fraud so you enjoy talking to other frauds.

    • HOTDOGTSUNAMI

      lol do you honestly believe posting under your real name makes your opinion matter more? You must be new to the internet.

      • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

        Yes it does. Posting under something like HOTDOGTSUNAMI means nothing. It is coming from someone who obviously is afraid of posting as themselves.

        • http://dancefloordale.com HOTDOGTSUNAMI

          ooooookay, what’s your point again?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Looks like Twitter is not the only place being trolled. The Banter is infested with them now and not a single article about Glenn Greenwald this week.

  • Guest

    I hope she sees more pictures like these and knows that the number of people who love her father far outweighs these jerks.

  • undsoweiter

    Somebody knows who they are. If there’s a good use for crowd-funding, a reward for their exposure sure sounds like one of them..

  • formerlywhatithink

    The Internet has shown the heights we can we reach as a society as well as the hellish depths. That being said, I don’t think anonymity should be banned. As vile as the actions of these cretins are against a young lady who just lost her father, equally noble and generous actions have been done under the same anonymity. Maybe some kind of middle ground could be reached, like having to reveal your identity to moderators of whatever forum you are posting, or something similar. But that leads to abuses by unscrupulous moderators. To paraphrase Churchill, the internet is the worst form of communication except for all the others.

    As for these assholes who harass and torture a young lady who lost her father just because he was a celebrity, fuck them, and as Bob said, I hope karma is waiting around the corner for them.

    • undsoweiter

      I wish I was waiting around the corner for them.

      • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

        Would you hit them with your fake hands or your fake feet, fake name user?

    Fuck the banning of anonymous titles shit— women are regularly stalked and subject to threats of rape, torture, and murder on the internet. Many have closed their blogs because it’s not worth it. Plus, no one is expected to walk around in public with a name tag and address, so why should they expected to do so on the internet? Have you heard of doxxing?

    Many women don’t want to use screen names that identify them as women because they’ll be treated like crap, and this often happens on ostensibly liberal blogs.

    The regular crowd at The Daily Banter has been one the best for me as far as even treatment by the men and a lot of women posting here, but the overwhelming majority of places aren’t like that.

    The answer is moderation and banishment for toxic trolls who threaten people and/or treat them with cruelty, and visits from the police and FBI for those who make rape and death threats might make the trolls think twice. Making rape and death threats is not protected speech.

    • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

      If you are afraid to post it, tweet it, or say it under your real name, then you shouldn’t post it to begin with.

      • Razor

        Bullshit. Anonymity on the internet allows for a free flow of thoughts and ideas. Sometimes that privilege is woefully abused, like in this case, but it also allows people to be their real selves without repercussions from family, employers, social circles, etc.

        If you work for a crazy conservative and support a Democrat, you should be able to talk about that online without it affecting your work life.

        If you’re a gay kid living in a house of bigots, you should be able to express yourself online without fear of getting abused or thrown out onto the street.

        If you’re a domestic violence survivor, you should be able to seek support without your abuser tracking you down.

        It’s a double edged sword, but the benefits of anonymity are far too great to give up because of good for nothing trolls.

        • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

          Again, if you are afraid to say it, you shouldn’t say it to begin with.

          • Razor

            And again, I call bullshit. That’s “if you got nothing to hide, why not let the FBI tap your phone?” logic. And I’m not some libertarian overly concerned with privacy, but there should be a place for private thought.

            There’s always a risk putting it out there, but you should have a reasonable expectation to privacy. I don’t let my coworkers see my Facebook page. Not because there’s anything I’m “afraid” of them seeing, I just don’t think it belongs in the workplace. People have a right to separate parts of their lives.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Yes they do, and if it is that big of deal, that they don’t want people knowing about it, then they shouldn’t do it.

            Ever take an auditing class? First rule. If you don’t want someone to find out about it, don’t do it.

            If you have to hide behind a fake screen name, you obviously are doing something you are not proud of, or are proud of, but ashamed to have it be known.

          • Razor

            Has nothing to do with shame, it’s basic privacy or ass covering. Let’s say someone is proudly gay, but doesn’t want their coworkers to know because they work with assholes?

            Again there’s a risk they’ll find out, but they have a right to a reasonable expectation of privacy. You don’t have to expose every facet of your life to everyone you know.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            They aren’t “proudly” gay if they don’t want someone to know is my point. Regardless of who they work with, if they were sincere about it, they wouldn’t hide it.

          • Razor

            Again, bullshit. The idea that someone would hide their sexuality because they’re ashamed, rather than not wanting to put up with the bullshit of others is incredibly short sighted.

            And you never addressed the idea of someone’s safety being at risk. You’ve yet to present any valid point here other than the ridiculous notion that everyone should be an open book at all times.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Your safety won’t be at risk unless you are doing something you shouldn’t.

          • Sabyen91

            Yes, because there are not crazy people in the world. Brilliant.

          • Dizivi

            LOL. Lecture fail. Try again.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Yes, you fail because you aren’t intelligent enough to understand it.

          • Dizivi

            LOL again. No one needs intelligence to understand your shit screed writing.

            LOL x 2.

          • Bosma

            You have stated this multiple times without stating a compelling reason for it. Others have countered you more in depth. I sense a lot of snark in you. That is not very brave or gutsy of you..

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            See below.

          • Bosma

            The twitchy link? Try again…..

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            My explanation. Read it.

          • Bosma

            Try again…and all I see you doing is arguing snarkily at other people. Try again…

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            I thought it may be too difficult for you to understand. Run along, it is close to your bed time.

          • Sabyen91

            You know that telling people you are intelligent and then using a massive amount of condescension is a sure sign you are a victim of Dunning-Kruger. It comes off as inauthentic and an exercise in over-compensation.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Wow, we have a scholar among us. Please enlighten me more.

          • Sabyen91

            That would take a lot more time than I am willing to spend.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Thanks Josh.

          • Aaron M. Litz

            The Dunning-Kruger Effect is an effect observed by psychologists, where the people who are least competent in an area paradoxically believe themselves to be the most competent, because their lack of understanding does not allow them to judge how incompetent they are.

            “Intellectually, you wouldn’t hold a candle to me” is a perfect example of something that would be said by someone suffering from the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            And posting under anything other than your real name is what is done by someone suffering from the coward effect.

          • Bosma

            What? Being a snarky asshole who never gets to any salient point? Yes, I understand that quite well, and you do excel at that. BUT, unfortunately, we do get a lot of that around here. The trolls sound strikingly and eerily familiar. I know you are very proud of saying that you are all forthcoming with your “real” identity, but something tells me that you are the same troll that has been infesting this site for the past couple of months and this is just the latest performance art piece that you are trying to pull off for yourself. I and others are clearly not impressed. Nice try though….

          The guy is about 10 years old intellectually, and may shortly regret using his real name when he gets fired (his profile lists his linked in account).

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            I am not afraid of getting fired. Intellectually, you wouldn’t hold a candle to me. Seeing that you won’t even admit to who you are proves that.

          • Sabyen91

            Internet Brain Guy! Flex, Curtis. Show us that gray matter.

            you are a fool, a racist fool, and a very disingenous one at that.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            I see you have resorted to the typical liberal response when losing an argument, call someone a racist.

          • Aaron M. Litz

            “Intellectually, you wouldn’t hold a candle to me.”

            The kind of people who go around making claims like that? They’re usually not very bright.

        Fuck you. Women are rightfully afraid of misogynistic terrorists, not afraid of putting their names to their comments.

        You could be Floyd Blackwater, for all anyone else knows, using what looks like a common name, neither impresses me nor makes me think you’re brave or have integrity. What low standards you have. Integrity should be evident in your remarks not your screen name.

        • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

          No, I am Curtis Rogers, as far as your first statement, I can see why don’t post under your real name, everyone would know what a miserable bitch you are.

          • undsoweiter

            Enjoy the flag.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            After being told to fuck off, I hardly think a flag will matter coward.

          • Dizivi

            Then have another flag. LOL.

            And another.

          • Sabyen91

            It is a veritable flag party.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            And another fake name using coward joins in.

          • Sabyen91

            Awww, Curty poo has hurt feefees.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Awww, Curty poo laughs at cowards that won’t even post under their real name.

          • Denise Andersen

            I’m posting under my real name… and you have yet to post anything remotely intelligent,,,

          • 624LC .

            Curty poo needs to clock in with the village he is being an idiot for.

          • Lady Willpower

            Gosh, no one could be as courageous as you.

          • Jason E

            I know Curtis Rogers and you are not him. He’s far too busy with anonymous golden showers to take time to fight meaningless battles in a random comment section.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            And another coward that posts under an anonymous name joins in. Clown.

          • Adam McBride

            I’m happy to put my real name to this. Stop being a prick Curtis.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Kudos to someone that really is who he says he is.

          • Jason E

            Actually I’m terrified of clowns. But I pity fools! Where are you?

          • Daigoro Ogami

            Pot, kettle, etc.

          • Aaron M. Litz

            Hey, asshole,

            The women who use pseudonyms online do so because they’ve had problems with being stalked and griefed by the kind of social deviants who hide behind their false names in order to cause people grief.

            The women do it to protect themselves from unwarranted harm. The griefers do it so they won’t suffer repercussions for their actions.

            If you can’t tell the difference the problem is with you, not with the women.

          • JozefAL

            No, you only CLAIM to be “Curtis Rogers.” We have no proof of that. That “profile” you claim to have at LinkedIn isn’t any proof of your existence. (Incidentally, it’s interesting that your LinkedIn picture looks NOTHING like the one you’re using here.)

            Sweetie, profiles can be faked. People have gotten jobs using fake resumés.

            Why don’t you do us a favor and prove you’re real-real? You know, show us some tangible evidence. Post your a copy of your birth certificate, your driver’s license, your Social Security card, your bank account information, your mother’s maiden name., maybe some family photos, copies of your last 5 years’ worth of tax returns You know, just so we can be absolutely sure that you are who you claim to be–not that any of us would think of doing anything *illegal* with that information or that might compromise your identity.

            I mean, if you really want to prove YOU have nothing to hide, you won’t have any problem proving your off-line identity.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Sure I will do that while you post s JozefAL.

            Post your email and I will e-mail you any info you want, but I image you are a coward and won’t do that.

    • HOTDOGTSUNAMI

      Nah fuck that, take it a step further. People who wanna run around and make death threats should be forced to walk around with an angry Terry Crews making comments into their ear every time the thought of saying something derogatory comes up.

      Here’s your company, Bob— please think of this before you say once again that you want to end anonymity on the internet. You want name recognition, but many other people have good reason not to, and they don’t need to have a good reason not to.

      • dbtheonly

        The prior felonious grammer did not capitalize her name.
        Is this the real fg or is this a fraud?

        Bob doesn’t like the anonymity. We disagree. But there are advantages & disadvantages to each.

    • http://www.travelingdonkeyshow.com/ Jordan King

      way to insert your own pseudo political bullshit into this.

    • anonymous

      Welcome to the internet.

  • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

    A lot of blacks were pissed that Robin Williams was taking all of pub from away from the kid that was shot.

    • Denise Andersen

      You need some serious help…

      • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

        Um, hello.

        Sonichu @Sonichu1Follow

        One more thinG! Thank you Robin Williams for dying and letting us know white people are more relevant than blacks rioting. #thankyou

        And there are plenty more.

        http://twitchy.com/2014/08/12/fck-white-america-race-obsessed-jerks-lash-out-at-robin-williams-mourners/

        • undsoweiter

          For those of us who can walk and chew gum at the same time…….
          Twitchy just kind of says it all, Curtis Rogers…..if that is your real name.

        • Denise Andersen

          Wow Mr. Rogers.. stupid and tactless too… Here; let me spell it out for you. The point of this article is to inform people of why this poor woman had to walk away from social media. So, regardless of what I’m sure what you found on the highest spots of the totem pole for journalism, it is without taste or empathy for you to not only post such crap, but to manage to insult an entire race of people doing it… dumb ass…

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            It has everything to do with this article. It points out exactly what type of people were harassing her!

          • Denise Andersen

            It only takes 30 seconds of browsing through the other posts you’ve made to know what you’re agenda is… You are a race baiter… A hateful and ignorant jackass who unfortunately has a keyboard and wi-fi…

          • Bosma

            Yup. He is…

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Yo mean a person with a posting history and not a troll that signed up today? Try harder sweetie.

            meh. you’re a fool.

          • Denise Andersen

            What in the hell does “how long I’ve been here” have anything to do with the *point*? I’m a fast study… and it’s pretty clear who and what you are… to distinguish that takes no time at all…. “You shall know an idiot by that which he speaks”.. you sir, are an idiot… Look at that… I must be some kind of prodigy,,,

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            You are a troll, how is community college going for you?

          • Sabyen91

            Huh…bashing people for going to school. That isn’t very smart.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Um community college isn’t school bud.

          • Sabyen91

            You DO sound smart.

            The intricacy with which he addresses the topic of “bravery” is astounding. Here’s a man who would run into a burning building to save a cat! A real ranger! A daredevil who does amazing feats like having “Curtis Rogers” as a screen name.

            Wow.

          • Denise Andersen

            Out of all I’ve said to you, *that* is what you come up with. Some advice Mr. Rogers, stay out of a battle of wits… you’re desperately short on ammunition…

        • Sabyen91

          Yes, Twitchy, the go to site for the intellectually advanced…

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Yes Twitchy, a site that uses real tweets as a basis for their articles.

            TheDailyBanter-ranked #9351 in the US
            Twitchy-ranked #1209

            Come again…

          • Sabyen91

            Real tweets! That is almost data! I read on Twitter that chemtrails are totally real and the lizard people are involved.

            You just used the fallacy “appeal to popularity.” That wasn’t all that smart.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            OK Jeremy Parker. See, Sabyen91 could just post under his real name.

        • Sabyen91

          Holy crap. I must be slow since I didn’t catch this before now but you JUST used Sonichu and NoShiitSherlock as evidence…while bashing people for not using their real names.

          Gumption, nerve, chutzpah, Take your pick.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Yes, just as the article says, cowards afraid to use their real name. Did you read the article Jeremy Parker?

          • Sabyen91

            Wow, you are stalker-class. That takes a special sort of trollish assholery.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Back off or your address goes up next ok Mr. Condescending asshole?

          • Sabyen91

            Do it motherfucker. I will sue your ass off.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            We will start here. For all you bitches out there using fake names. Here is Sabyen91 facebook account. Hit him up.

            https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.parker.1293

          • undsoweiter

            And again

          • Daigoro Ogami
          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            The link is in my profile bitch, I am not a coward like you.

          • Sabyen91

            No, you are a criminal. Blackmail is not legal.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Blackmail? I haven’t blackmailed anyone Jeremy Parker, I mean SABYEN91- LOL

          • Sabyen91

            “Back off or your address goes up next ok Mr. Condescending asshole?”

            Yes…you did.

          • Mario

            If you want to get his attention, you may want to e-mail his superiors according to where he says he works. I am sure they would not want a Joker wannabe guy who spends his spare time not being constructive but threatening people. Anyone can copy and paste or do a scree shot of his bizarre and inane ramblings and send it to his superiors.

            Sharlyn Moore
            Director of Membership & Marketing
            moore@nationalclub.org

            Trey Dodge
            Associate Manager, Membership & Corporate Relations
            dodge@nationalclub.org

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Yes, and sign it SABYEN91 LOL!!!!

            They will tell you take a flying fuck. Trust me.

          • Sabyen91

            They will ask “Who?”

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Try it Jeremy Parker, Supply Chain Management.

          • Sabyen91

            Why would your bosses be in Supply Chain? That has very little to do with Marketing.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Actually they don’t. You should know that being you work in Supply Chain.

          • Sabyen91

            Wrong guy.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Sure

          • Mario

            Let’s see. You are at the bottom of the totem pole at the we are all about clubs place. Your supposed job description is replaceable by an intern. Oh my he knows how to write and edit, that is hard to find in the world. Of course if anyone here were to be a partner organization or members of the NCA, then you might have some slight problems. Even showing this to perspective members or let’s say the Joker wannabe picture might be a slight problem for the NCA. Sounds like a plan

          • Sabyen91

            Nah, he made up “Curtis Rogers.”

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Post your e-mail coward and I will send you their direct number.

          • Sabyen91

            Their direct number?! Wow…

          • Daigoro Ogami

            Yeah, post your email, Sabyen91, so Curtis can send you some of his poetry:

            http://www.phantomlimbpress.com/phantom_limb/Issue_7_Spring_2013/curtis_rogers.html

          • Sabyen91

            Very emo…

          • Daigoro Ogami

            If I give you my phone number would you give me Annette Robertson’s number?

            Be a bud and hook a brother up.

          • Mario

            Oh he is a troll obviously. No sane person would link their account in order for this to come back and bite them in the ass. It’s not like it’s difficult to put any link in your Discus profile and pretend you are that person. It’s kind of sad for him to have to pretend to be someone and feign some sort of superiority. You’d think he’d at least have used the LinkedIn account of someone successful that actually does something.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            And it did, and it will keep going up on every blog I post on.

          • Sabyen91

            You are bad-ass, man. I mean, you are the toughest and smartest guy EVER.

            Oh, never mind…

          • Daigoro Ogami
          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            At least I am not a coward. It is there for all to see.

            We’ve all seen your ass, Curtis and no one is impressed.

          • Sabyen91

            And you wonder why people don’t use real names, you psychotic little fuck.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Well you condescending prick, together we proved my point. You were a mouthy little bitch as Sabyen91, yet you won’t say shit as Jeremy Parker.
            I will have your employer and other backgound here in a while. I will post that as well.

          • undsoweiter

            And again. You will have the consolation of knowing that you’ve been banned under your “real” name, anyway.

          • Sabyen91

            You are too fucking stupid to make an argument so you threaten and bully. You are nothing but a self-absorbed pseudo-intellectual. I am surprised you remember to breathe. Nice debate, asshole.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Threaten and bully? “Mr. Dunning-Kruger exercise in over-compensation”, kindly, go fuck yourself. You started it, I finished it.

          • Sabyen91

            You didn’t finish shit. You tried to bully me. It didn’t work. You are even a failure at that. Stop telling people you are intelligent because the evidence just isn’t there.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            No, I did finish it. You are a coward that hides behind a computer. Runs his mouth as Sabyen91, yet doesn’t say anything as Jeremy Parker.

            Now as the coward Mario stated below, be the little bitch you are and e-mail or call my superiors. Make sure to sign it.

            Sabyen91…

          • Sabyen91

            Why would I email or call someone about someone who doesn’t exist?

            I hope you realize how badly you lost any debate when you used those tactics. I would be embarrassed if I were you. But you don’t seem to have any shame or self-awareness so you are probably going to be fine.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            I didn’t lose any debate. You came on here slinging crap, throwing a bunch of booksmart bullshit up, and you were outed. You are exactly the type of people this article is talking about, anonymous cowards. Well you were anonymous.

            Post your e-mail coward. I will have it by the AM anyways.

          • Sabyen91

            You lost big-time. And Dunning-Kruger is booksmart bullshit? Let me guess, you are “street smart.”

            Keep trying to get my email. I am sure harassment will look good, too.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            I am laughing my ass off at you Professor.
            No I am educated, and from schools much more prestigious than the one you attended.

          • Sabyen91

            Then why are you so damned stupid?

            First he runs down community colleges, then he talks about “booksmart bullshit”.

          • Mario

            Now now I am not sure you learned this but this is the internet and to be insulted by a guy at the bottom of the ranks at his writing and editing intern job doesn’t upset anyone. That you think it does is pretty funny to me. You’ve spent an awful lot of time trying to argue with people that you have never met nor will. Some professionals might say you have an obsessive compulsive disorder. You may feel the need to be recognized, even negatively, by complete strangers. That’s ok though because it’s better that you stay on the internet with your impotent rage than go out dressed as the Joker taking it out on all the people that ignore your commentary and laugh at you.

    • 624LC .

      Could you just fuck off. There must be a glue sniffing party that you are missing.

      • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

        I included a link below, refute it! I see you are another coward that is all mouthy behind a fake name just like Felonious Grammar, You must be miserable as well.

        • Denise Andersen

          Well… I’m not hiding behind anything… and I’ll even say it in my outdoor voice… YOU, ARE A RACIST PRICK..

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Go away four comment troll.

          • Denise Andersen

            A well thought out and intellegent response Dickless Wonder… Don’t you have some white sheets that need laundering? A Sterling Fan Club meeting you’re late for?

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Wow, the white sheets accusation. Funny thing is people hide behind white sheets because they are a coward, people hide behind fake names, because they are a coward. Thanks for proving my point that you are a brain dead troll. Go post another selfie on facebook.

          • Denise Andersen

            If the hood fits, jackass…

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Another personal attack. Keep it up little lady. .

          • Dizivi

            Or else what? More self-indulgent lecturing?

        • undsoweiter

          We only have your assurance that “Curtis Rogers” is your real name, and right about now, your credibility isn’t hitting any marks. So, let’s all dispense with the “I’m better than you” bullshit, okay?
          Posters who don’t pretend to use real names are not cowards.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            I have my linked in site posted on my profile. Using a fake name is what cowards do. You are an example of one threatening to be “waiting around the corner”. Are you going to get them with a fake baseball bat or your fake fists?

          • undsoweiter

            Hell, kid, the bottom line is, that I don’t care. Nobody here cares.
            You’ve established your credentials as a dick sandwich. We get it.
            We know there’s dick in there.
            We like each other for what we say. What we say IS who we are.
            We don’t like you, because of what you say.
            Now you can blather along as much as you like, and it’s not going to make you any friends around here.
            Get it?

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            You are phony as your fake handle. You probably are a RWNJ in real life, that won’t post under there real name because they are a fraud!

          • OptimisticallyCynical

            You have your linkedin profile attache to your Disqus account AND you’re in marketing. What you are doing here…now…isn’t all that smart from a professional standpoint. You should really quit while you’re ahead. Take the advice of someone who has done this awhile: keep a strong line of separation between your personal life. your opinions and your job. Unless of course you get paid to piss people off then, by all means, continue

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Because I am not afraid to be who I am. Only cowards are. That is my point.

          • OptimisticallyCynical

            It’s not about being afraid or being brave. These boards are about as meaningful as the conversation you have at a bar. IOW, they’re meaningless. It’s an idle exchange. If there were some broader importance attached, you’d have a valid point. You’re clearly taking this much more seriously than the rest of us. If you want to engage in en exchange of ideas minus the anonymity, have a conversation face to face.

            You should also be aware that, even when a real name is presented, there’s no way to prove the validity of that identity. You might be “Curtis”….you might not. Prove it.

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Link is in my Profile. Post your e-mail and I will e-mail you back.

          • OptimisticallyCynical

            Sorry, bub….not interested. I’m interested in different points of view, not the details of the people who hold them. Unless I want to do business with you, that stuff is meaningless to me on a message board.

            Good luck!

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            They aren’t real.

        • 624LC .

          You are not doing anything brave. You are just some asshat. You post a link which you claim is from some black people about robin Williams. You have no evidence to support your claim and your faux indignation about fake identities is hilarious considering that you can post a fake picture and name without too much mental exertion ( lucky you, huh ?)

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            There is a link provided bitch, click on it! There are more where they came from.

          • 624LC .

            No thanks, fuckhead. You enjoy yourself with your James o’keefe antics. Don’t sprain your hand rubbing one off about it. Good night…

          • https://www.linkedin.com/pub/curtis-rogers/52/9b5/142?trk=pub-pbmap Curtis Rogers

            Good night.