Quote of the Day: Serially Wrong "Analyst" Dick Morris Makes a Bold Prediction About President Obama

Dick is never right about anything. Seriously, anything.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Dick is never right about anything. Seriously, anything.
Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 9.31.40 AM

“If I opened the newspaper tomorrow and I learn that Obama resigned, I wouldn’t be surprised."

-- Dick Morris

Dick Morris is the living embodiment of the shamelessness of the modern conservative punditocracy. He's still considered a "political analyst" by trade, and yet he's never right about anything. Seriously, anything.

For the most part he was banished to the cultural Phantom Zone after getting the 2012 presidential race so horribly wrong -- you'll remember he confidently predicted a landslide for Mitt Romney -- and yet he still turns up on the political equivalent of the state fair circuit now and then to basically do little more than provide false reassurance to the right that just once things are going to go its way in national politics.

And so that's how we wind up being blessed with his astute observations on Barack Obama's current troubles during an interview yesterday on Newsmax TV. (Yeah, I didn't know there was such a thing either.) Rest assured, though, Obama isn't going anywhere -- not despite Dick's bold statement but maybe more because of it. Since Dick Morris is never right about anything. Seriously, anything.