PODCAST: Bob and Chez Discuss Children with Uzis and Romney's Prospects for 2016

On this week's Bob & Chez Show, the guys talk about the 9-year-old who accidentally shot her shooting instructor with an Uzi, plus Romney's poll numbers for 2016 and new rules for Twitter and Facebook.
On this week's Bob & Chez Show, the guys talk about the 9-year-old who accidentally shot her shooting instructor with an Uzi, plus Romney's poll numbers for 2016 and new rules for Twitter and Facebook.
bcs_cricket-2

On this week's Bob & Chez Show, we talk about the 9-year-old who accidentally shot her shooting instructor with an Uzi, plus Romney's poll numbers for 2016 and new rules for Twitter and Facebook.

10x10_pixel

The Cricket: 9 year old Girl Shoots Man in Face with an Uzi; The NRA and Marketing Guns to Kids; The Gun Culture; 7 Ways Children Can Have Fun at a Shooting Range; Romney for President Again; Big Deficit News; James Foley Beheading and New Social Media Rules; and much more. Brought to you by Bubble Genius, the BobCesca.com Amazon Link and The Bowen Law Group.

Download the mp3 (53 minutes, 22mb)

RSS Feed

Bob & Chez Show Archive

As discussed on the show:

There’s more political banter in the Bob & Chez Show After Party. If you’re not a member, download individual After Party podcasts for $2 each via our Band Camp page.