A**hole Kevin Sorbo's Staggeringly Ignorant Facebook Rant Against the People of Ferguson

Seriously, fuck this guy.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Seriously, fuck this guy.
Screen Shot 2014-08-21 at 12.39.36 PM

Look, I'm busy here and Kevin Sorbo's a fucking idiot, so I won't make this lengthy. Like so many "celebrities" whom reactionaries can rally around as one of their own, Sorbo hasn't done a damn thing of note in the last 20 years and comes off as laughably lacking in self-awareness when he tries to criticize others for their own failings (as far too many strident conservatives are wont to do).

Apparently, Sorbo, fresh off the huge cultural phenomenon and artistic triumph that was God's Not Dead, took to his Facebook page earlier in the week to rant about those protesting the shooting of Mike Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. The post has since been removed it seems, in what may be the smartest thing Sorbo's ever done, but Raw Story has the details.

“Ferguson riots have very little to do with the shooting of the young man,” he wrote. “It is an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are.”

“It is a tipping point to frustration built up over years of not trying, but blaming everyone else, The Man, for their failures. It’s always someone else’s fault when you give up.”

Sorbo argued that Brown’s death should be a “reminder to the African Americans ( I always thought we just Americans. Oh, well.) that their President the voted in has only made things worse for them, not better.”

The former “Hercules” said that the way to end unrest in the city was to “ban” all media who are “nothing more than agitators.”

“The media promotes chaos to boost their pathetic ratings. We should shut them all off and watch clips on the internet only when republished under fair use by a conservative media watchdog group.”

So there you have it. Don't trust the people on the ground here. For fuck's sake, don't trust me. Only trust what's been approved and, ahem, whitewashed by pencil-neck twerp Brent Bozell. That's how you'll get the real story.

Tell you what, Hercules. Bring your ass on down here and feel free to report back on what you find. I promise you I'll listen.

Seriously, fuck this guy.

Now off I go to hang out with the loser animals again. Oh, by the way, remember, folks, coming soon: Kevin Sorbo in Chemtrails: The Movie

Update:

Well, at least he knows when he's stepped in it...

Screen Shot 2014-08-21 at 1.06.31 PM