Weird Al Yankovic Just Made a Hilarious Song That's Perfect For Alex Jones Fans

Weird Al is back and has recorded the unofficial anthem of the Alex Jones Show.
Weird Al is back and has recorded the unofficial anthem of the Alex Jones Show.
Foil

Weird Al Yankovic has been on a social media roll lately, releasing song parodies of Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" ("Word Crimes") and Pharrell's "Happy" ("Tacky"). But it's his take on Lorde's "Royals" ("Foil") that's a fantastic satire that skewers the tin foil hat crowd.

The first minute and 15 seconds of the music video are spent talking about the virtues of aluminum foil in helping preserve food, but then it inexplicably turns on a dime and becomes a scathing parody of anyone who, for example, thinks noted conspiracy nutter Alex Jones is a reliable source of information:

Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
I figured out these shadow organizations. And the Illuminati know
That they're finally primed for world domination
And soon you've got black helicopters comin' cross the border
Puppet masters for the New World Order
Be aware: there's always someone that's watching you
And still the government won't admit they faked the whole moon landing
Thought control rays, psychotronic scanning
Don't mind that, I'm protected cause I made this hat
From aluminum foil (foil)
Wear a hat that's foil lined
In case an alien's inclined
To probe your butt or read your mind
Looks a bit peculiar ('culiar)
Seems a little crazy
But someday I'll prove (I'll prove, I'll prove, I'll prove)
There's a big conspiracy

I'm not sure how Patton Oswalt came to play the "director" in this video, but his reaction is perfect, as anyone who's had to tell a conspiracy-minded acquaintance to shut up can attest.