WATCH: Jon Stewart Asks "What the F*ck Is Wrong" with Those Who Want To Deport Children

When Jon Stewart is on, he's on.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
When Jon Stewart is on, he's on.
Screen Shot 2014-07-16 at 1.00.36 PM

When Jon Stewart is on, he's on.

Last night on The Daily Show he put a perfect point on the bizarre and infuriating reaction of a lot of very angry white people to thousands of children who've recently come across the border seeking freedom.

His response to their cries to deport the kids: "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

You know, when we've lost the ability to be compassionate and sympathetic to the plight of a bunch of children, we've lost the soul of the country. Those Founding Fathers the American right worships so much would be ashamed of us for this.