Uh Oh, Liberals: John Boehner's Impeachment Conspiracy Theory Is Right!

Those "Democrats" and their sneaky impeachment ruse!
Those "Democrats" and their sneaky impeachment ruse!
impeachment image

The secret is out. As Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohio) said on Tuesday, all of this crazy talk about impeaching President Obama is the work of "White House Democrats," who have obviously concocted an effort to guarantee Obama a third term by pretending that Republicans want to impeach him.

It all started on Friday, when senior White House adviser Dan Pfeiffer told reporters at the Christian Science Monitor Breakfast that Boehner's lawsuit against the President could open the door to impeachment. White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest then cleverly forced a reporter to ask him about it, and further fanned the flames by pointing out that Boehner has a history of doing things that he said he wouldn't, so maybe Pfeiffer was right.

While others have conductedresearch to cruelly try to refute Boehner's claim, we thought it would be more helpful to put together an Impeachment Supercut of all of the "White House Democrats" who have been setting up this ridiculous scam, stretching all the way back to 2009. Nice try, DemoCRAPS, but we gotcha! This video could very well serve as the trailer for the next big political thriller, Barack and Giant Impeachment:

Starring "Democrats"...

Sen. Tom Coburn (Okla.)

Rep. Steve Stockman (Texas)

Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas)

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (Utah)

Rep. Kerry Bentivolio (Mich.)

Rep. Jack Kingston (Ga.)

Rep. Steve King (Iowa)

Prof. Nicholas Rosenkranz (Georgetown University)

Rep. Michele Bachmann (Minn.)

Rep. Paul Broun (Ga.)

House Majority Whip-elect Steve Scalise (La.)

Congressional candidate Ryan Zinke (Mont.)

57% of self-identified Republicans, oops, I mean "Democrats"

Former Rep. Tom Tancredo (Colo.)

Former Rep. Ron Paul (Texas)

Mike Huckabee and all of Fox News

Herman Cain

Rep. Marsha Blackburn (Tenn.)

Ann Coulter

Rep. Phil Gingrey (Ga.)

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, using sophisticated "electronic mail," has raised a buttload of cash on the issue, which is why Boehner explained, "This whole talk about impeachment is coming from the president’s own staff, and coming from Democrats on Capitol Hill. Why? Because they’re trying to rally their people to give money and to show up in this year’s election. We have no plans to impeach the president. We have no future plans. Listen, it’s all a scam started by Democrats at the White House.”

"Democrats" indeed.