Joe Biden's Twitter Feed Got Downright Weird On Thursday Night

We have some questions for Joe Biden and imagine the President will too.
We have some questions for Joe Biden and imagine the President will too.
Joe Biden

On Thursday night, Vice President Joe Biden went on an inexplicable Twitter rant that led us here at The Daily Banter to wonder if he was back on the Hennessy wagon. The tweets have since been deleted, but not before we were able to screen-shot 13 of them that, in our opinion, capture the various personas of the affable Vice President.

The Mexican food aficionado

Biden1

The charmer

Biden2

The observational humorist

Biden3

The public transit supporter

Biden4

The driven one

Biden5

The amateur physician

Biden6

The nostalgist

Biden7

The patient

Biden8

The ladies' man

Biden9

The free spirit

Biden10

The moocher

Biden11

The joker

Biden12

The walker of shame

Biden13

Biden's office hasn't commented so far, but this likely has to do with the fact that we fabricated these tweets.