Global Warming Expert Rupert Murdoch Says We're Overreacting

Rupert Murdoch thinks we are overreacting to climate change, and it isn't really that big of a deal. He also has a simple solution that scientists haven't thought of yet. What a guy!
Rupert Murdoch thinks we are overreacting to climate change, and it isn't really that big of a deal. He also has a simple solution that scientists haven't thought of yet. What a guy!
DAVOS WEF 2009

If you want to know how to build a multi-billion dollar media empire, Rupert Murdoch is definitely your man. If you want to understand climate science, it turns out Murdoch is also your go-to source of wisdom. Speaking with his own Sky News Australia, Murdoch dropped some knowledge on the intrepid reporter, explaining that "We should approach climate change with great skepticism."

Apparently, all the chat about the disastrous consequences of man-made global warming is completely overblown because "climate change has been going on as long as the planet is here - there will always be a little bit of it." In Murdoch's mind, humans probably aren't responsible for that much of global warming because, well, he doesn't think they are.

And what is Murdoch's solution for this minor irritant?

"We've just got to stop building vast houses on seashores," he said.

Problem solved! Why didn't all of those 'scientists' bother to think of that?

Here's the segment from yesterday:

Rupert Murdoch: Media mogul, creator of Sean Hannity, owner of a $57.5 million apartment in New York, and climate scientist. What a guy!